PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Even if you use our website or otherwise, it is very important to ensure the security of your personal information. Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data has entered into force and we would like to inform you about the laws and some of the definitions in this legislation:
Personal data: any information related to a real person identifiable or identifiable,
Processing of personal data: Obtaining, storing, storing, storing, changing, rearranging, explaining, transferring, taking over, obtaining, whether personal data is fully or partially automated or part of any data recording system; Any operation on data such as classification or prevention of its use,
Data processing: The natural or legal person who process personal data on his behalf, based on the authority granted by the data responsible,
Data recording system: The registration system where personal data is processed and processed according to certain criteria,
Data representative: means the natural or legal person responsible for setting up and managing the data recording system, which determines the processing objectives and means of the personal data.
1. The Purpose of the Protection of Personal Data and the Text of the Consent and Our Company's Data Officer Location:
In the context of the personal data of our shopping site, we have the title of ası data responsible R under the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (ile Law Met) and the disclosure of this Personal Data and the Consent to clarify about the personal data processing activities of our customers in accordance with the Law. It is aimed to provide clear consent for the cases mentioned in Article 3 below.
3. Personal Data and Processing Objectives to be performed in accordance with the clear consent of customers:
In cases where the personal data processing conditions in article 5/2 and 6/3 of the Law cannot be met, the clear consent of the customers is required for the processing of personal data by our shopping website.
2. Purpose of Processing of Personal Data for Customers:
The personal data of the customers are processed below and in accordance with the personal data processing requirements and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law. Customer personal data;
• Carrying out the work required to benefit from the products and services offered by our shopping site by the business units and carrying out the relevant business processes,
• Carrying out the necessary work by the relevant business units and carrying out the related business processes in order to realize the commercial activities carried out by our shopping site,
• Planning and executing commercial and / or business strategies of our shopping site,
• Planning and conducting the activities necessary to ensure the legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of persons involved in the business relationship with our shopping site and proposing and introducing the products and services offered by us to the interested parties. Pleasures, use habits and needs of the persons concerned,
• Creation of possible demands and demands
• Provide regulatory authorities with information from legislation
• Creating and tracking visitor records
• On behalf of our Company and our Company, our branches, call center, affiliates or websites and social media pages; This includes, but is not limited to, the Consumer Protection Act, the Retail Trade Regulation Act and others. legal regulations, make sure
• To provide better service to customers, to provide various advantages, to provide information about sales, marketing, information, promotions, to give information about campaigns and conditions, to conduct surveys, to conduct customer satisfaction surveys, to speed up procurement processes, to receive and give orders,
• Create campaigns for customers, cross-sell, target audience,
• Carry out activities that will increase the user experience by following the customer transactions and improving the operation of the website and the mobile application of our shopping website and targeting, analyzing and conducting direct and direct marketing, personalized marketing and remarketing activities, personal segmentation internal reporting activities according to customer needs, market research,
• Planning and executing the sales and marketing processes of our customer site's product and / or service site including planning and execution of customer relations activities,
To provide the legal, technical and commercial-work security of the persons who are in business relationship with our shopping site, including the planning and execution of the activities and activities required for the promotion and promotion of the products and services offered by our shopping site according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the persons concerned. In accordance with the personal data processing requirements and purposes set forth in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, the Company may be shared with the Company authorities, subsidiaries, business partners, suppliers, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and private institutions.
The User's Name and Contact Information may be shared with payment agencies for the purpose of authenticating in accordance with the payment institution framework agreement to be approved by the payment stage and in accordance with the Regulation on Precautions for the Prevention of Laundering Proceeds of Crime and Terrorism, published in the Official Gazette No. 26751 of 9 January 2008.
Shopping Our website may transfer personal data to third parties in the country provided that they meet the conditions stipulated in the Law no.
5. Collection Method and Legal Cause of Personal Data:
Personal data is collected electronically from customers. The personal data collected for the above mentioned legal reasons may be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law and the Protection of Personal Data.
6. Retention Times for Personal Data
Shopping Our website maintains personal data for the period stipulated in these regulations in case it is foreseen in the relevant laws and regulations.
If there is not a period of time in the legislation on how long the personal data should be stored, the Personal Data are processed for a period which requires the processing of our data in accordance with the practices of our Site and commercial life depending on the activity carried out while our Shopping Site is processed and then deleted or destroyed. become anonymous.
The purpose of processing personal data has ended; the relevant legislation and our shopping site has reached the end of the storage period; personal data may only be kept in evidence for possible legal disputes or stored for the purpose of asserting the right of personal data or for the establishment of defense. Although the time-out periods and the time-out periods for the right to claim the rights mentioned in the establishment of the periods mentioned above are exceeded, the retention periods are determined based on the samples in the same subject prior to the Shopping Site. Personal data stored in this case is not accessed for any other purpose and only when it is required to be used in the relevant legal disputes, access to the relevant personal data is provided. Personal data is erased, destroyed or anonymized once the time has elapsed.
7. The Rights of Customers as the Personal Data Owner:
According to Article 11 of the Act, the data owners; (i) to learn whether personal data has been processed on their own, (ii) to request information about their personal data if processed, (iii) to know the purpose of processing personal data and to ensure that they are used in accordance with their purpose, (iv) to transfer personal data at home or abroad; (v) requesting the correction of personal data in the event of incomplete or incorrect processing of such information, and (vi) requesting notification to third parties for the transfer of personal data; (vi) the elimination of the reasons for the processing of such data; requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case it is removed, and requesting the notification of the transaction to the third parties to which the personal data is transferred, (vii) by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems. (viii) have the right to seek the remedy of the loss in the event of damages due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
Requests for the use of such rights may be communicated to the personal data owners by the methods stated in the Law No. 6698 of our Shopping Site. Our shopping site will evaluate these requests within 30 days.
With regard to the matters mentioned in this form, changes may be made in line with legal and technological developments.